We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help!

berkshire,england
Level Contributor
41 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Help!

Hi,

I am trying to find a road map on the internet of bugibba but to no avail. My parents are going to be staying near the buggiba holiday complex and i think i may come out and visit for a few days. Is the Relax Inn close to the holiday complex as im thinking of staying there?

I dont really want to be taking taxis each time i visit them so please any advice would be great!

Thank you for your help

sarahx

Sandhurst Berks
Destination Expert
for Malta, Qawra
Level Contributor
2,027 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help!

You won't need to get a taxi

I can't remember where the Relax is off the top of my head but you can walk from 1 side of Bugibba to the other in less than 15minutes if you are dragging kids with you. It would probably take longer to get to the taxi stand!!

lancs u.k
Level Contributor
142 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help!

No need for taxis! The Relax Inn is literally around the corner from Bugibba Holiday Complex- a 2 min walk.

Sandhurst Berks
Destination Expert
for Malta, Qawra
Level Contributor
2,027 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help!

Leeroy is that the one on the corner? Has it's pool area adjacent the side street?

lancs u.k
Level Contributor
142 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help!

Its right next door to the "Primera" opposite a chineese restaurant.We stayed there about 10 years ago but haven't seen it advertised anywhere lately.

Sandhurst Berks
Destination Expert
for Malta, Qawra
Level Contributor
2,027 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help!

cheers for that.

6. Re: Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Bugibba
Recent Conversations