We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Misty Blue

Coventry
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Topic
Misty Blue

Can you tell me if Manuel still owns the Misty Blue Bar in Bugibba?

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Malta, Sliema
Level Contributor
4,680 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Misty Blue

Since you got no reply ,yet , I thought I would give you a telephone number and you could try to phone , since I do not know Manuel ...0356 21581507

hope this helps !

lanarkshire
Level Contributor
60 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Misty Blue

when we were in bugibba at christmas misty blue bar was closed looked as if it had been closed for some time is the bar your talking about near winston apartments

St Julians
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Misty Blue

Hi Jooles Manuel has taken back Misty Blue about a year ago ,They also have the Nine Ball cafe also in Qawra where Manuel ,Ruben ,and Marlon all work .Really succesful again but Misty Blue is more like a sports bar still brilliant .

Regards

Eve .

4. Re: Misty Blue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 05:24
Get answers to your questions about Bugibba
Recent Conversations