We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

More assistance please!!!

Bolton
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
More assistance please!!!

Hi Ta's well we are visiting Malta on the 27th December through to the 1st January and unfortunately were unable to get the Relax Inn so have booked Buggiba Holiday Complex I have read the mixed reviews but luckily I am easy going and only need a clean bed and hot shower that's it don't intend on staying in my room for any lenght of time!!!!

Anyway I seem to remember a guy being recommended for taxi transfers and was wondering whether the TA's could advise of his contact details or should we just get a cab outside the airport.

All assistance much appreciated.

And I am getting very excited about visiting the island for the first time.

Michelle.

Bolton
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: More assistance please!!!

Thanks 643 yes they have sent me a confirmation e mail stating they will be waiting with my name on a board in the arrivals hall - so happy days.

I am now officially very excited to be visiting Malta for the first time (although if approached by timeshare touts - I am a fully fledged Maltarite and have my own holiday apartment already!!!! lol).

Really looking forward to embracing what the Country has to offer and really excited about hopping on the buses to visit the island, oh as well as celebrating the new year there too.

It's freezing here in good ol blighty at the moment and I am now wishing I was back in Jamaica in my shorts and flip flops sipping a cocktail or three looking out to the sea!!!!!!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: More assistance please!!!

Hi, if you go to the desk (taxi/transfer) desk in the Malta airport they will be able to fix you up promptly and honestly. You will pay a set amount over the counter so you won't have to worry about being ripped off and it's a reasonable price. Ask for directions if you can't see it but it is only a very small airport and the taxi desk is located toward the left near the exit. Hope this helps, Michelle

Bolton
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: More assistance please!!!

Thanks Michelle I have booked my transfer with a company based in Malta for 40 euros return journey but thanks for your assistance x

Abu Ghosh, Israel
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: More assistance please!!!

Hi Michelle

We had been in Bugibba - it is in the other side of the Island as you can see

on the map. We used only bus - they have those old ones from the 50thies and

every where you go it takes at least 40 minutes but who cares when you are in vacation. People are friendly and the architecture of the island is stunning.

Do not hesitate to ask if you have more questions.

Wish you Marry Christmas and a nice holiday.

HannaK

Bolton
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: More assistance please!!!

Thank you Hannak for the info and wishing you a merry christmas and happy new year too.

Michelle x

16. Re: More assistance please!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Bugibba
Recent Conversations