We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Triton apartment Bugibba

Kilkenny, Ireland
3 posts
Save Topic
Triton apartment Bugibba

Hi would love to know if anyone ever stayed in the Triton apartment in Bugibba. It looks nice judging by the photos i'm jsut nervous of paying the majority of the fee before we get there, is this normal.its owned by a chap called Kenneth Mayo.

Thank you loads in advance.

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
595 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Triton apartment Bugibba

Never heard of the of a Triton apartment in Buggiba, or do you mean Triton mansions in touristi street Qawra?.

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
595 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Triton apartment Bugibba

Ok located. Re Triton apartments, these apartments are indeed in Saint Anthony street Bugibba and look quite new, don't know anyone that has stayed there, but I see the owner has given a true description, being very near the main square and all facilities around. I think it is reasonable to pay deposit up front, after all if you went to a travel agent, to book a holiday, you would. Credit card, I see he requires all your credit card details on arrival, be very careful what you sign here, make sure you know what's in the deal gas/ electricity and point out any defects burnt pots and pans, etc, as you don't want any nasty surprises when, your credit statement arrives back home, or pay in cash, hope this helps have a wonderful time in MALTA.

London, United...
Level Contributor
135 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Triton apartment Bugibba

The Triton Apartments are at the end of Tourist Street, on the right hand side, just as it starts to dip down towards the sea. I stayed in one about 3 years ago and they are very nice and modern with all mod cons.

The only negative point I had was that my apartment at the front, ie actually on Tourist Street (as opposed to the ones that go round the courner into the side road) get no sun from mid morning to late afternoon. If you're looking for a cool apartment they would be ideal, however, I like to sit in the sun.

Kilkenny, Ireland
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Triton apartment Bugibba

tanks so much for this advice. i will book it i think it is working out very reasonable price so that made me a bit skeptical too - it 40euro per night just. regarding the credit card i'd imagine i'd be okay as have one of those disposable credit cards - i.e u get a different visa credit card number each time u top it up so cant really get a bill at the end - happy days!

Kilkenny, Ireland
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Triton apartment Bugibba

Also should of mentioned it not just a deposit u pay upfront,the balance has to be paid four weeks before arrival. is this normal? Just afraid i'd arrive their and it was all a con - must av a skeptical mind.

glasgow
Level Contributor
4 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Triton apartment Bugibba

how did your stay go?

7. Re: Triton apartment Bugibba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2013, 10:23
Get answers to your questions about Bugibba
Recent Conversations