We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activities to do on holiday

Ireland
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Activities to do on holiday

Hi, we are going to bugibba late sept for 10 nights. We will enjoy the usual eating out, sunbathing, sightseeing, market stalls etd. However I'd be interested to find out if there is anything else going on, yoga classes, painting classes, sports/water activities etc. What do the local people do to chill out etc. I am also interested in any plays/theatre, shows going on in September. I just want to have a choice of things to do during the day and evening besides the usual daily activities and evening eating and drinking. Thanks

sydney australia
Level Contributor
2,219 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Activities to do on holiday

just want to add re Teatru Manoel...we really enjoyed this tour, the guide was so informative & enthusiastic. But just a tip: the Ticket Booking Office was closed when we went but a local told us to keep walking down to the Theatre Cafe (not sure if thats the correct name)..its a few doors down from the actual theatre & just ask about the tickets there..next minute the lady came & took our bookings. ps the cafe was nice to look at too...in like a courtyard. Do look up that website as it states the opening times etc. note the changes for the seasons. Another place to visit which we loved was Pallazo Parisio in Naxxar....just a fantastic restoration & the self guided audio tour was so informative...the sandwiches & tea in garden cafe were good value too. So much to visit in Valletta see top right hand corner re places to visit.

12. Re: Activities to do on holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2013, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Bugibba
Recent Conversations