We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

Which Bugibba hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

Hi all

We have just booked the Blue Sea Anton hotel & apts for may 2013.

Does anyone have any idea what it's like?

I believe it is having a refurb which is due to finish march 2013.

many thanks

kind regards

Mel

wales
Level Contributor
167 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
481. Re: Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

many thank s for that

Windsor, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
482. Re: Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

Hiya

I'm going her in July

Can anyone tell me th general deposit on arrival? :-) thanks

Staffs
Destination Expert
for Bulgaria, Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
2,448 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
483. Re: Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

I am booked in to this hotel next Tuesday (Feb 11th) for two weeks. Any other forum users booked in during that time ?

Mixed reviews (As they all are) but for the price it seems alright. As long as the breakfast is OK and it's fairly quiet at night then I will happy enough. Will report back on the forum when I return.

Anyone know if the hotel has WiFi or internet access ?

Best,

Paul

Portstewart, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
484. Re: Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

had no deposit to pay, check in quick and painless, as I have said hotel ok, food not all bad, good bar few yards away turn left at front door of hotel, on corner. in square lots of good bars,with music. I enjoyed myself and the beer is cheap. only thing with hotel was English who started drinking at 11 in morning and were still at it at 11 at nite. not my idea of a holiday, but every one has their own ideas.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,188 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
485. Re: Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

Paul,

Yes the hotel has WIFI and internet facilities at the reception, just by the door of the bar.

Breakfast is plentiful and varied from cereals to fry-ups. If you like fried eggs you will need to ask one of the chefs on the counter of the buffet. Otherwise anything esle is "Help yourself" buffet style.

As Don c said, there are few guests on AL package who make the best of the bar. start drinking from 10:00 am till god knows when. Definitely not everybody's cup of tea. Especially when these people hand around the pool drunk out of their skulls.

Cheers

Cas

Staffs
Destination Expert
for Bulgaria, Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
2,448 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
486. Re: Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

Thanks Cas.

wales
Level Contributor
167 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
487. Re: Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

arrive on the 25 feb, for 5 nights

south yorkshire
Level Contributor
123 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
488. Re: Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

Is there anywhere close by open at 2230 for food, we arrive after all inclusive has finished.

thanks

Portstewart, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
489. Re: Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

no not really ,even in the bugibba square food would be long gone, you might get a sandwich in the bar just to the right of the hotel entrance. sorry.

wales
Level Contributor
167 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
490. Re: Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

we arrived back on saturday, the san anton is ok ish for what we paid, all inclusive £ !44 for 2 for 5 days, the food was better than I thought it would be , plenty of choice and lovely coffee. drinks as mentioned said Molly s tends to be packed so to be honest we didnt use it much, drinks served in plastic cups, reception dealt with us promptly on arrival we were given a apt that hadnt been cleaned,so they gave us 74, Davina on receptions is lovely. one thing that spoilt it for me is the room was so damp and cold 1 small heater to heat a very large room and it smelt so musty

Get answers to your questions about Bugibba
Recent Conversations