We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast and dinner prices in Bugibba, Novemeber 2012

London, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast and dinner prices in Bugibba, Novemeber 2012

Hi all,

Im off to Bugibba for some winter sun on the 24th. Can anyone tell me what I should expect to pay for breakfast and dinner? I read on another post from last year that breakfast can be had for 1.90euros which sounded great. Are most of the meals for dinner still under 10euros? I went to Mellieha a couple of years ago and I think the most expensive bill we got was 32euros for a couple. So have prices changed alot? Are there cheap eats in Bugibba?

Thanks for your help :)

11. Re: Breakfast and dinner prices in Bugibba, Novemeber 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2013, 10:55
Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
595 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Breakfast and dinner prices in Bugibba, Novemeber 2012

See---- Maltamaltamalta.com -- Click Bugibba, breakfasts The Nags Head big portions, and Jane's famous Sunday roasts here good. Click Qawra, The Bell Pub famous for it’s breakfasts big portions, and Sunday roasts. Quanderos (Ted's) coffee shop famous Pies great value all day meals, fantastic fish and chips!! clean oil used here!! closed Tuesdays, sadly the Tavern Inn is now closed Russ we all miss you!! these are all very well known in the area, for no con excellent value for money, the others mentioned on here may be equally as good, best to check out T/A reviews to avoid disappointments. KNOWKATS.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Breakfast and dinner prices in Bugibba, Novemeber 2012

when did the tavern inn close knowkats?

fife, scotland
Level Contributor
179 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Breakfast and dinner prices in Bugibba, Novemeber 2012

Hey,

Great info there and just wondered if these places are all still open and open end january/beginning feb when we are there? Cheers.

Lippykels

Bugibba, Malta
Level Contributor
743 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Breakfast and dinner prices in Bugibba, Novemeber 2012

Hi Lippykels,

I assume you are enquiring about Bugibba/Qawra. Although a few bars and restaurants will be closed during the winter months there are still plenty open which offer a full English breakfast from €2.90 - €3.50. When looking at the different restaurants menus for breakfast see if it includes tea or coffee as most do not, so this can bump the price up closer to €5. Most restaurants offer a very good selection of meals from €7 upwards depending on whatever takes your fancy.

Have a good holiday.

fife, scotland
Level Contributor
179 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Breakfast and dinner prices in Bugibba, Novemeber 2012

Didnt receive reply notification Crepello, sorry about that. Perfect cheers for the info. We fly out tonight so cant wait. Its blowing a gale hear in freezing and a little icy Scotland lol so looking forward to our girls winter week away. Kind regards :)

Accrington, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Breakfast and dinner prices in Bugibba, Novemeber 2012

Breakfast at The Bell is very good, 2.50 when I was there in October or 3.50 if you want double sausage etc. Includes a brew and toast (My sister used to work there before she moved to Mellieha). I used to go to Diana's across from the bus station but last time I was there it wasn't good... The Welcome Inn across from The Bell does a very good Steak and Ale pie, I think it was about 7 euros. The George on Tourist St is also recommended.

I need to stop reading this forum, I miss Malta so much :(

18. Re: Breakfast and dinner prices in Bugibba, Novemeber 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Bugibba
Recent Conversations