We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in qwara malta

Sidbury, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
weather in qwara malta

i am going to malta on the 15th of march does anyone know what the weather will be like as im not sure what clothing to take

uk
Level Contributor
375 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in qwara malta

I have been to Malta many times in march, the weather can vary a lot, it can be very pleasant one day and cooler the next, usually cool at night. I would hedge your bets and take a mixture of clothing

Sidbury, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in qwara malta

thankyou! for your reply.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in qwara malta

There is a temperature description in every month in Malta which you can find in Wikipedia. But yes it can vary. You can check the weather forecast for the week in your iPhone a day before you go.

Bugibba, Malta
Level Contributor
743 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in qwara malta

Hi xbabydx1971,

You can check out the average yearly temperatures for Malta at:

maltaweather.com/information/weather-archives

5. Re: weather in qwara malta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Bugibba
Recent Conversations