We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue sea san anton

Which Bugibba hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Blue sea san anton

Hi, was thinking of booking this hotel for a week in April, been reading on here that it is closed for a refurb, does any one know if it is open yet, thanx

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
7,933 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue sea san anton

You might like to read the other post on this same subject has about 120 replies.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue sea san anton

I am at the hotel now. They are open, but still working, so some things are not working. The swimming pool is going to be closed for 2 days. Our room had no internet and hot water, so they are transferring us to another hotel. But the breakfast was nice. Hopefully when you come everything will be ready. When I come back to the UK I will do a proper review of the hotel and upload some pictures.

Hullbridge, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue sea san anton

this is the worst hotel in 35 years of holidaying abroad no television no internet and the food is not even worth mentioning its sometimes uneatable.the only advive i would give is do not touch with a barge pole stay clear

england
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue sea san anton

Hi thanks for that, what was the All/Inc drinks like? hope you had a good time x

england
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Blue sea san anton

Bev have you just been? or was it before the refurb that has just taken place? ta x

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Blue sea san anton

some people cannot survive without tv or internet even when they go away on holidays,how sad is that ;) dont let people like this put you off,its a great hotel,

england
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Blue sea san anton

Yeh thanks Paul, booked it for a week, not really bothered about t.v, we don't tend to stay in our room when on holiday, ta

London,England
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Blue sea san anton

Hi am going to this hotel. Can anyone tell me if it has wifi? just need it in reception area not bothered about the room. Thanks

Mold, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Blue sea san anton

booked for oct 2013 is it open and finished?

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Saint Julian's
Level Contributor
2,699 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Blue sea san anton

Suggest that you look at the 330+ comments on the following link which should provide the information you need:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g608948-i11647-k…

Get answers to your questions about Bugibba
Recent Conversations