We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Sea San Mrie

Dublin, Ireland
12 posts
Save Topic
Blue Sea San Mrie

I've just booked 10 days in the Blue Sea San Maria. It is supposed to be under renovation and opening in June the day before we arrive. Have read this hotel and the blue sea san anton are the same hotel. Does anyone know if this is so?

Edited: 03 April 2013, 21:55
Port Talbot, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Blue Sea San Mrie

Please post a review if it is. Thanks.

York
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Blue Sea San Mrie

Hi it is open. We just spent a week there. When first arrived only a small portion of the hotel was open but a lot more was completed by the time we left!

Will post a proper review too.

High Wycombe...
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Blue Sea San Mrie

Hi have read a few reviews which seem quite bad could you give me the full sp on the hotel Thanks

York
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Blue Sea San Mrie

Hi, I posted a full review under the hotel and added pics. Just let me know if you need any other info. I was happy with our holiday!

15. Re: Blue Sea San Mrie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Bugibba
Recent Conversations