We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bugibba in February

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Bugibba in February

Hi,

My hubby is running the Malta marathon so a group of us are coming out on 22nd Feb. This will be our 4th time in Malta but 1st time off season. So basically is Bugibba open for business in February? Not looking for busy busy but need things to keep kids amused, eat out etc. I know St Julian's/Sliema will be busier but there are some excellent rates on Bugibba hotel's.

Many thanks

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
9,400 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bugibba in February

The weather in Febuary can be a bit up and down but there will be plenty to do in the Bugibba area.

Malta is an all year round destination and most , not all , but most places will be open.

There will be loads o9f bars, cafes and restaurants to choose from and a good omnibus service will get you all over the island for the price of a daily ticket ( as many rides as you want ) for only 2.60 euros.

Enjoy your stay.

Graham

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
4,432 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bugibba in February

Open but could be rather nippy!

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bugibba in February

Thanks guys. I'm a bit torn between getting a bargain in Bugibba or paying more for Sliema. I've found some nice private apartments. I stayed in Bugibba at the beginning of May one year and many places seems to be just opening for the season.

Not too worried about the weather, I realise it won't be hot, however it will be better than a February in Scotland surely!

Rabat, Malta
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bugibba in February

Have a look at Sunseeker Holiday Complex rated No. 1 by TA within its class

5. Re: Bugibba in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Bugibba
Recent Conversations