We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Anton/Blue Sea

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
57 posts
176 reviews
Save Topic
San Anton/Blue Sea

Thinking of booking this place for February. however i'm slightly confused about the accommodations on different websites. Can anyone tell me a couple of things:

Going for a month, so need more room than a normal single or twin for sole use would have.

Do all the studios have balcony?

Size of studios?

If on Half Board, can you swap between lunch and dinner?

Thank you

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Anton/Blue Sea

I wiill be in Bugibba for 12 days from 05November. and the San Anton hotel is an option for my stay. If I do, end up staying, I will ask for you and let you know when I come back.

One thing is for sure. If you are on Half Board, you can only get breakfast and dinner with NO flexibility to swaps any of them for lunch.

Cheers

Cas

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
57 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Anton/Blue Sea

Thanks, much appreciated.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Anton/Blue Sea

Just back from Blue Sea Sann Anton:

ROOMS:

Are spacious. Mine had four beds and I was travelling alone. All rooms have balcony. No sea view, but some have a good view down the pool.

Rooms with odds-numbers are those facing the pool. All rooms are clean , plenty of hot water in the shower/bathroom all have TV. Chambermaids comes every other day to clean and change the bedding plus supply fresh clean towels.

Lower floor are self catering studio falt. Again very spacious and fully equiped.

All have safety deposit boxes for hire.

MEALS:

Breakfast is plentiful. Bacon, tomatoes, sausages, scumlber eggs, baked beans. Cerales. Salads are the other alternative. Plenty of breda, jam, butter, bread rolls and unlimited amount of teas or coffees.

Unfortunately you cannot swap between lunch and dinner if on Half Board.

HOTEL CONTACT:

e-mail: receptionbugibba@blueseahotels.com

Cheers

Cas

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
57 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: San Anton/Blue Sea

Very helpful, thanks a lot....

Liverpool
Level Contributor
58 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: San Anton/Blue Sea

do you know how much they charge to hire a safety deposit box

6. Re: San Anton/Blue Sea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Bugibba
Recent Conversations