We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

couple of summer weeks in woodstock

South Florida
Level Contributor
277 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
couple of summer weeks in woodstock

love Woodstock, and want to explore it for possible summer home.

Therefore would like to rent a cottage or small place (2 bdrms) for a couple of weeks this July.

Any suggestions? Would love to be within a short distance from the village, yet someplace private & quiet with green space.....

appreciate any ideas

thanks,

S

Woodstock, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Woodstock
Level Contributor
1,676 posts
300 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: couple of summer weeks in woodstock

Hi HilarieH,

Check out TA and in the village centre that I have read about on TA is 32 The Green, but that has no green space of it's own but is opposite the town hall and the village green. Also look on chamber of commerce village website www.woodstockvt.com. There are many rental homes around the area and if you Google sites like vacation homes or bed and breakfast.com have a rental affiliate, you will find lots of choices. Some real estate agents in the village also handle rentals so find them via the C.O.C. site.

South Florida
Level Contributor
277 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: couple of summer weeks in woodstock

thanks....I will follow up. Where on TA (I assume you mean this website) do you find the info you refer to?

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
985 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: couple of summer weeks in woodstock

Open Woodstock hotels tab in left column of this page. Once opened there are tabs in the upper center of page for Hotels, B& B's, Specialty and Rentals, I believe, Open these and you will see reviews by TA members for the various type of lodging.

4. Re: couple of summer weeks in woodstock

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2010, 07:16