We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quechee - Woodstock driving question

NSW
Level Contributor
712 posts
129 reviews
Save Topic
Quechee - Woodstock driving question

We will be staying in Woodstock for a couple of days in early October. On one of these days we plan to visit the VINS mid afternoon, then Simon Pearce, where we have a dinner reservation at 6pm.

We are Australians, and so have to get used to driving on the other side of the road - which is why I am a bit concerned about getting back to Woodstock in the dark. I don't anticipate it will be later than 7.30pm, we will have had the car for a few days, and my husband is an excellent driver, but I was just wondering if this is a fairly straightforward drive? It wouldn't have entered my mind in Australia, but things will be more unfamiliar to us...

Thanks kindly for your help.

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
2,832 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quechee - Woodstock driving question

It's a very short drive, less than 10 miles, and a very direct route.

NSW
Level Contributor
712 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quechee - Woodstock driving question

Thanks so much - that sounds perfectly doable.

conn
Level Contributor
2,947 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quechee - Woodstock driving question

as long as you stay on the main highway you won't have any trouble

Woodstock, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Woodstock
Level Contributor
1,690 posts
300 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Quechee - Woodstock driving question

G'day Angie,

You will leave Simon Pearce....drive through a covered bridge to the top of a hill about 1000 meters and then turn right onto route 4 west.....next stop is Woodstock.....it's that simple. There is another way but ignore this and follow my instructions!

NSW
Level Contributor
712 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Quechee - Woodstock driving question

OK, thanks David, much appreciated! :)

6. Re: Quechee - Woodstock driving question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2014, 01:15
Get answers to your questions about Woodstock