We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limo service to Loganville area

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
746 posts
Save Topic
Limo service to Loganville area

Hello,

I need to get from the airport to the Loganville area. Renting a car is not an option.

Can anyone suggest a car service company?

Thanks for your help!

Grayson, Georgia
Level Contributor
428 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Limo service to Loganville area

That is quite a distance . . .

Check the airport Web site for options. Follow the link below, then select "Loganville" from the list of cities.

www.atlanta-airport.com/Default.asp…

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
746 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Limo service to Loganville area

Thank you, CDillard.

Your post led me to a list of car services. The first I called did not sound professional.

The second was Air Drop and I talked to the owner, Mr. Johnson. He quoted a price and sounded reliable.

If anyone has dealt with Air Drop, I would appreciate hearing your opinion.

Thanks so much.

atlanta ga
Level Contributor
3,158 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Limo service to Loganville area

That is a tough one --- there are several limo companies that hang out at the airport to transport folks downtown -- usually at about the same price as a cab --- but Loganville is quite a distance away --

whether you go out I-20 or Hwy 78 -- since you are going to Loganville, I am assuming you are going to see friends or family, is there not anyone who can pick you up ? I am not sure if a taxi would not be cheaper for that amount of distance. You could take a series of Marta trains and buses to get you to the far eastern border of Dekalb or to the Indian Creek Marta Station -- a taxi ride from there would probably be less than from the airport. How much did the limo service quote you ?

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
746 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Limo service to Loganville area

Thanks, MikeTeresa, for your reply.

Yes, this is a tough one.

There is no one who can pick us up at the airport. I am travelling with an elderly companion. She wouldn't be able to do the mass trans combinations.

So...a taxi or limo seems to be our only option.

AirDrop quoted $86.50.

My husband and I made the identical trip this weekend, renting a car. It was about $100, rental fee and gasoline. So, for the limo I would be spending an extra $100 or so.

Thanks again for your assistance!

atlanta ga
Level Contributor
3,158 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Limo service to Loganville area

If you can get the limo for $ 86 plus tip, i would jump all over that.

I bet if you posted a request on here, someone would volunteer to pick you up if you paid for the gas-- but you wouldnt have any way of knowing if they were an axe-murderer or not --LOL, not sure how many axe-murderers surf trip-advisor --- but I know there is a georgian out there somewhere that would gladly help you, depending on the time of day or night and day of week you are landing. Thats what southern hospitality is all about -- especially if they know you are traveling with someone that is elderly. Might be worth a shot, if tripadvisor doesnt take your post down. But the limo sounds like a fair, although expensive deal.

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
746 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Limo service to Loganville area

Thank you, Mike Teresa.

I don't doubt that a kind Georgian would volunteer to pick us up. We experienced lots of Georgian hospitality at the football game!

LOL at axe-murderers surfing the forum...but so many scary things are happening, I wouldn't bet against it. :<))

I probably will go with the limo service, based on your opinion that it's a fair price.

I appreciate your help!

7. Re: Limo service to Loganville area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 18:20