We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frog and Peach Bistro

richmond va
Level Contributor
313 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Frog and Peach Bistro

Is this open? The web site is down and it is not listed on TA. I love the name but know nothering about the restaurant.

I will be a woman alone at the Buckhead Intercontinental. Any suggestions for non-chain dining appropriate for dinner???

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,848 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Frog and Peach Bistro

I haven't heard of the Frog and Peach, but if it's French food you want then you need go no further than your own hotel, as Au Pied Cochon in the Intercontinental is reputed to be one of the best in the city (I haven't been). For French, I love Cafe Alsace in Decatur, and you might also try F.A.B. downtown or Joel. There are countless dining selections in Buckhead and around Atlanta. We can give better recommendations if you will state your preferences as to cost, cuisine, atmosphere, neighborhood, etc.

2. Re: Frog and Peach Bistro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 13:16