We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Direct flights to / from Atlanta

UK
Level Contributor
498 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Direct flights to / from Atlanta

Hi

Could anybody tell me where I could find a list of places that you can fly to directly from Atlanta? I've tried looking at the airport website for destinations but it doesn't tell you.

We are considering a holiday eg in the Carribean next year. We are in the USA beforehand and have to fly back to the UK via Atlanta and would like to know where else we can fly to from Atlanta without too many changes. Any dive destinations particularly welcome!

Thanks

R

Mentioned in this post
Atlanta
Atlanta
Georgia
Caribbean
Caribbean
North America
United States
United States
North America
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Direct flights to / from Atlanta

Hi

If you go onto www.delta.com they have a flight schedule map. Click on Atlanta on the map and it shows you all the destinations available.

You may have to click around a little but it is there!

Hope that helps.

Mentioned in this post
Atlanta
Atlanta
Georgia
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Direct flights to / from Atlanta

Delta Airlines' headquarters is in Atlanta so that would be a good place to start. Look for their route map on their web page. Also try Air Tran, and maybe Air Jamaica. I think all three have direct flights to the Caribbean.

You might go back to the airport's web page and go to the section that has the links of all the airlines that fly in and out of Atlanta and search them individually. Just a suggestion.

Mentioned in this post
Atlanta
Atlanta
Georgia
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Caribbean
Caribbean
North America
UK
Level Contributor
498 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Direct flights to / from Atlanta

Thanks for your help both of you, I'll check it out.

r

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
3,460 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Direct flights to / from Atlanta

The last time I checked (which was a few years ago) Delta flew direct to St. Thomas, St. Croix, Nassau, Aruba, Curacao, St. Martin, and St. Lucia.

Mentioned in this post
Nassau
Nassau
New Providence Island
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
Curacao
Curacao
Caribbean
St. Lucia
St. Lucia
Caribbean
UK
Level Contributor
498 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Direct flights to / from Atlanta

Hi

It looks like that's still the case. For anybody else interested they also seem to fly to St Thomas, St Kitts, Antigua, Barbados, Bonaire, Tobago and Trinidad.

We've been to Barbados, Antigua, St Croix and St Lucia so woud prefer to try somewhere new - we just need to decide which has the best diving of the rest!

Thanks again

R

Mentioned in this post
St. Thomas
St. Thomas
U.S. Virgin Islands
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
St. Lucia
St. Lucia
Caribbean
6. Re: Direct flights to / from Atlanta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 03:17