We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just found out ESPNZone is closed! Is there a similar place

Which Atlanta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
130 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Just found out ESPNZone is closed! Is there a similar place

to take kids/teens for dinner and fun?? Planning on being in Atlanta this weekend.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,328 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just found out ESPNZone is closed! Is there a similar place

Fox Sports Grill at Atlantic Station is a similar concept in that it has tons of TVs for game watching, but it doesn't have the arcade style games. For that you'd have to go to Dave & Busters.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
130 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just found out ESPNZone is closed! Is there a similar place

Thanks..that is what I was thinking. Is there a Dave and Busters closer to Atlanta than Marietta??

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
3,383 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just found out ESPNZone is closed! Is there a similar place

Medieval Times is running a kids free special. It's on the other side of Atlanta from Birmingham, though, in Gwinnett.

www.medievaltimes.com/findcastles/atlanta/

Roswell, GA
Level Contributor
32 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just found out ESPNZone is closed! Is there a similar place

The closest D&B to Altanta is in Marietta. It is just outside the perimeter (I-285) off of I-75N. I haven't been to D&B for a while, but they used to have a "curfew". At some point in the evening, it was adults only. Don't know if that is still the policy or not.

Kennesaw, GA
Level Contributor
312 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just found out ESPNZone is closed! Is there a similar place

The Dave and Busters in Marietta is quick and easy to get to from Atlanta, about a ten minute drive. Just go north on I-75 to the Delk Rd exit, turn left and go to your second light, turn left to the first light and turn left again.

6. Re: Just found out ESPNZone is closed! Is there a similar place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2010, 05:18