We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emory Conference Center

east brunswick, nj
Level Contributor
120 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Emory Conference Center

I just wanted to put in a good word for this hotel. I did not end up staying here, but had a reservation booked for one night (to look at Emory University with my daughter) and had to cancel due to a snowstorm in NJ. Their cancellation policy states in order to get full refund, must cancel 2 days in advance (which I did not bc didn't know how bad storm was going to be). First tried to cancel through reservations, but they wouldn't budge. Called Supervisor of Reservations (I think his name was Steven Plask?) and he was more than happy to cancel with full refund, no problem. I will certainly book here again in the future as a result of them "doing the right thing".

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,705 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Emory Conference Center

So nice to hear of a good customer service experience.

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,799 posts
1,222 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Emory Conference Center

we stayed here a while back for a wedding. very well run property well deserving of praise.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,850 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Emory Conference Center

Bravo Steven!!!. Wished is like that in all states and all countries.

4. Re: Emory Conference Center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2010, 07:15