We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice needed

Amman, Jordan
Level Contributor
1 post
31 reviews
Save Topic
advice needed

i will be in Atalanta on July and would like to have family fun there where do you advice to go

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,848 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: advice needed

Atlanta has many options for a family. I recommend that you read through the Things to Do section on the left of this page, and if you have more specific questions we will help answer them.

texas
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: advice needed

Coca Cola factory is a definite! I will bypass the Aquarium , just too much money for my blood. But it is still nice. OH and the CNN center is great too.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
31,495 posts
446 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: advice needed

If you purchase a city pass you can visit multiple attractions for one price. It is a good deal because you have a lot of choices and it is great for a family adventure.

Kennesaw, GA
Level Contributor
312 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: advice needed

If you want to go outside Atlanta proper, there's Six Flags and White Water.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,297 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: advice needed

You might be interested in Stone Mountain, even though it would be a bit of a drive. Six Flags is fun.

6. Re: advice needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2010, 05:16