We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELLLP Nightlife ideas in ATL:!!!!

Monroe,LA
1 post
Save Topic
HELLLP Nightlife ideas in ATL:!!!!

I will be visiting Atlanta in April (for the first time) to celebrate my B-Day with friends. I've gotten feedback for the top attractions but needing ideas for Nightlife and Spas for the girls. Any suggestions???????

Edited: 01 February 2011, 20:48
Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,682 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELLLP Nightlife ideas in ATL:!!!!

It all depends. What kind of scene are you looking for? Pub? Lounge? Club? What kind of music - dance/hip hop/house/etc? What age range?

Re: spas, look into the better hotels - W, St Regis, Ritz, 4 Seasons, Loews, or you can try Spa Sydell or Natural Body.

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
158 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HELLLP Nightlife ideas in ATL:!!!!

I love Whiskey Blue at the W in Buckhead... drinks are pricey but I don't know your price range. Holeman and Finch is fun for drinks, too- just really small but excellent menu! I'm not really into clubs so I don't have any suggestions.

3. Re: HELLLP Nightlife ideas in ATL:!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2012, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Atlanta