We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotle for Georgia Aquarium for 2adults and 2 kids

Which Atlanta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
norwood nc
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
hotle for Georgia Aquarium for 2adults and 2 kids

can any one give me a hotle near Georgia Aquarium for 2aduilts and 2 kids

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,299 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotle for Georgia Aquarium for 2adults and 2 kids

There are probably 2 dozen or more hotels within walking distance. The Embassy Suites and Hilton Garden Inn are probably the most convenient and any of the rooms at either one would sleep two adults and two kids -- we like Embassy Suites on family trips because of the separate bedroom area and sofa bed in the living room. There's also the Omni on the high end of the price scale, as well as several Marriott properties, a Hampton Inn and Suites, etc.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
27,745 posts
384 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotle for Georgia Aquarium for 2adults and 2 kids

With kids I like the hotels that have more room and also have a hot breakfast provided. It is much easier to just have everything right there in the morning and then you are off for the day to explore.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
3,389 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotle for Georgia Aquarium for 2adults and 2 kids

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in December. The kids loved it. It's right across the street.

PeachBelle has a good point that a hot breakfast is a nice feature with kids and the Hilton Garden Inn does not include that as part of the standard hotel rate. You might be able to find that in a package. But there are good restaurants a short drive away, too. We chose to eat at the Aquarium. Choices were slim but good - muffins, yogurt, fruit.

I think the Embassy Suites does include breakfast. The location there is good, but I haven't stayed there to be able to recommend it.

North Carolina USA
Level Contributor
1,356 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotle for Georgia Aquarium for 2adults and 2 kids

If you like embassy suites, there is one in Buck head that is much cheaper than the downtown embassy suites and the Marta is convenient to the Aquarium from the Buck head Embassy Suites. They were having a weekend special of $107 per night.

5. Re: hotle for Georgia Aquarium for 2adults and 2 kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2012, 06:16