We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Veni Vidi Vici, Pricci..

Which Atlanta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
atlanta
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Veni Vidi Vici, Pricci..

Which of the Buckhead Life Group restaurants do you like best? Got a gift card for Xmas and would like to use it tonight.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,154 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Veni Vidi Vici, Pricci..

My husband loves the bread at VVV (along with the food), but I've never been. I went to Pricci years ago and it was okay. Seemed a tad snobby but maybe it was just me.

By the way, did you sell your house?

atlanta
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Veni Vidi Vici, Pricci..

yes, we were very lucky,I think. It sold in 1 week.

Thanks for the scoop on VVV and Pricci although I went ahead and got a table at Panos and Pauls earlier. (I didn't want to take a chance on not getting a table-it's our anniversary.) Thanks again.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,154 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Veni Vidi Vici, Pricci..

I don't think you'll be disappointed in Panos and Pauls. Have a wonderful anniversary dinner!

Congrats on your house. When you told me it was in Arcado, I knew it would be a little too far out for us. We found a house last week off Old Norcross but the inspection turned up some things that would have been costly to fix. Oh, well, we'll find the right one eventuallly!

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,438 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Veni Vidi Vici, Pricci..

I like VVV but I think for Italian I like Sotto Sotto and Antica posta better. My favorite Buckhead Life restaurant is Bluepointe. I've had several wonderful dinners there, and Asian fusion food is really my favorite. They do an excellent job and have a very inventive menu. If you're looking for somethign a bit more casual, I really like Buckhead Diner as well. Of course, it's not a real diner, but the food is great. Also, I have been dying to try Kyma and everyone I know who's been there gives it rave reviews. You can look at the menus and photos of the interiors at the Buckhead Life website.

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
1,620 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Veni Vidi Vici, Pricci..

daveandlisa, did you live in Arcado or Arcade. If it was Arcade then we were neighbors. I live in Jeffrson. I love the area but I found out that the Arcade police are notorious for speeding tickets.

If it was actually Arcado, then never mind.

atlanta
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Veni Vidi Vici, Pricci..

Meant to say Arcado Elementary School district but I guess it's actually Camp Creek anyway. Will take it down a notch if ever in Arcade!

Had a nice time at Panos and Pauls-we'd been before so it was a decent choice (had dinner there on our wedding night). Good info on the other restaurants-have wanted to try Bluepointe.