We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Best Destination Experts

N. GA
Level Contributor
475 posts
1 review
Save Topic
The Best Destination Experts

Just want to give a shout out to the Destination Experts for Atlanta. I follow several forums and by far, the ones on this forum offer the most useful advice. They also do not compete with each other or attack the advice of another DE. Thank you for your time and expertise. I have no doubt you have been responsible for many enjoyable trips to Atlanta!

Edited: 22 November 2011, 17:40
Mentioned in this post
Atlanta
Atlanta
Georgia
atlanta,ga
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, St. George Island
Level Contributor
3,610 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Best Destination Experts

+1 bob

Atlanta
Level Contributor
213 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Best Destination Experts

I agree- thanks for all you do.

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,808 posts
1,276 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Best Destination Experts

i agree too, cheers!

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
12,070 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Best Destination Experts

Aw, you're too kind. We do squabble occasionally, usually when the subject of Cheesecake Factory comes up, but I think we all make it work somehow.

New York NY
Level Contributor
11,144 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Best Destination Experts

Speaking of Destination Experts and Cheesecake Factory, I'm very curious to hear Brunch recommendations and I'm about to do a search.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
3,460 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Best Destination Experts

Hey there, MoreFFmiles! You're one of the best on the NYC forum and that's saying something! You've helped my many times make solid decisions for NYC. And note that Cheesecake Factory is disliked everywhere. ;)

J has been doing some heavy lifting lately since she's answering just about everything lately!

Mentioned in this post
7. Re: The Best Destination Experts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2012, 10:18