We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Braves Ball Game Seating

Which Atlanta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Braves Ball Game Seating

Hello - I'm starting my "Southern" vacation in Atlanta in June and we are taking in a ball game. Does anyone know what are good seats somewhere between 3rd and home? We are even looking for the section where there are severs for drinks and food? :)

Thank you!

Lorio

Decatur, GA
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
5,545 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Braves Ball Game Seating

I think only box seats have servers at your seat. Check www.braves.com for more details and a seating chart.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,430 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Braves Ball Game Seating

Actually, there are some regular seating sections where the servers come to your seats. I know I've had this at Lexis level, and in seats right behind home plate. Some just have vendors who walk around with a more limited section of concessions, while others have menu cards from which you can place an order. Sorry to be so vague; I don't go to games frequently. There are some other regulars on this forum who go more often, and hopefully they'll chime in.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Braves Ball Game Seating

Thanks everyone - this does help :)

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,430 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Braves Ball Game Seating

Lorio, the Braves website doesn't seem to spell this out, but I saw mention on ehow.com that the dugout level seats come with in-seat service. That's consistent with my recollection re: the seats right behind home plate, so I'd shoot for dugout level if I were you.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,770 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Braves Ball Game Seating

Dugout and Henry Aaron seats are lower level between 1st and 3rd base (Henry Aaron behind home plate). Face value ranges from $60 to $95 for those sections.

…mlb.com/atl/…seating_and_pricing.jsp

Edited: 26 April 2012, 19:41
North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,770 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Braves Ball Game Seating

Sorry, can't get the seating chart/pricing link to save properly. Braves website is easy to navigate, so check that out.

Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Braves Ball Game Seating

I went to a game last week. We didn't have tickets and bought them at the window. My friend wanted really good tickets. The tickets behind home plate were $90ish. We took the next area which turned out to be the Braves dugout for $60. We were 14 rows back and looking straight down the 3rd base line. The seats were AWESOME. The premium food service was great too. Someone came by to take our order (menus were available), they entered the order on a handheld device and someone brought the order shortly after. My friend ordered a salad and I ordered one of the best black bean burgers I've ever had. BB burger and Fat Tire beer = sweet! We were given a discount off our order but I'm not sure why or how. I think it was 25% off since it we were in premium seats. It was a great way to watch the game. Best seats either of us have been in for a MLB game. In the heat of the summer, I like the Lexus seats. The seats are on the second level and are outside - but you have access to the inside with a/c and a wide variety of vendors. It's a great option in the hot humid summer. We sat pretty much at 3rd but check the seating chart for details. If you are coming on a Tuesday the Braves has a Terrific Tuesday special with 2 tix for $30 and we'll probably be back for that deal. Just so much fun at the Ted.

Edited: 26 April 2012, 22:46
8. Re: Braves Ball Game Seating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 06:41