We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mandarin Oriental or St. Regis?

Which Atlanta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
318 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Mandarin Oriental or St. Regis?

Trying to decide on a good spot to spend my wedding anniversary in June. We will probably shop, go for drinks, hang out by the pool, and relax at the spa. Which hotel would be best for our needs?

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
318 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mandarin Oriental or St. Regis?

?

Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
11,337 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mandarin Oriental or St. Regis?

Either would be very nice. I'd pick the Mandarin Oriental personally.

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
318 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mandarin Oriental or St. Regis?

Thanks! I've been to the Mandarin Oriental (when it was Mansion on Peachtree) and it was great. I think I am going to choose the St. Regis this time mainly due to the beautiful outdoor pool and I would like to try out somewhere new!

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,374 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mandarin Oriental or St. Regis?

St regis is gorgeous. Every night they do a sabrage in the bar with complimentary champagne, which is festive.

5. Re: Mandarin Oriental or St. Regis?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 12:15