We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day in Atlanta - what to do?

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Topic
One day in Atlanta - what to do?

I am passing through Atlanta during a road trip, and I will be there for pretty much a whole day, and spending the night. The evening is already covered, as I have a friend who works for the Braves and is awesomely getting me a ticket to the game. My only other thing I HAVE to do is World of Coca-Cola - I'm a Coke fan and collector.

What else should I do during the day? I'll be by myself until the game, and I have a car (advice on parking or public transport is also welcome!).

Thanks!

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
29,104 posts
430 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One day in Atlanta - what to do?

You could get a citypass or combo pass and do the Aquarium and World of Coke- they are right next to each other and the parking lot is right around the corner.

Decatur, GA
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One day in Atlanta - what to do?

Check www.atlantapreservationcenter.com for guided walking tours.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,534 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One day in Atlanta - what to do?

Check out the Things to Do tab on the left. I'd definitely include the aquarium with your WOC visit. Get a Pemberton Pass through either for a discount. There is a parking deck for Pemberton Place.

4. Re: One day in Atlanta - what to do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 21:41