We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hertz Atlanta Airport

Satellite Beach...
Level Contributor
2 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Hertz Atlanta Airport

STAY AWAY from this place. First time we rented a car there, someone used our credit card number three weeks later at an outlet mall nearby. We never let the card out of our sight. We had to cancel the card. This is the only place we used that card. And the next time we rented from them, I filled the tank at the exit right before the airport and the attendant who helped me at check in saw the tank was full and stated that on the paperwork. 24 days later I received in the mail that even though it appeared full, upon service they put 6.5 more gallons in it and charged me $66.00 MORE dollars almost a month later. VERY DISHONEST PLACE!!

atlanta,ga
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, St. George Island
Level Contributor
3,238 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hertz Atlanta Airport

make sure you tell the Hertz folks corporate--id also turn them in the Atlanta Police as well, maybe STate police would be more responsive--isnt fraudulent use of credit cards a Federal offense,maye contact them (FBI)--thanks for post Ive fowarded this post to Airprt managemnt

Edited: 16 July 2012, 22:10
Satellite Beach...
Level Contributor
2 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hertz Atlanta Airport

Thanks, I have tried calling. Minimum half hour wait, today after 40 minutes they disconnected me. Once I got through right away, but the person answered by accident because they hung up on me. Talked to someone through on line chat via Hertz. But they just said ok.

3. Re: Hertz Atlanta Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2013, 05:17