We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hampton Inn Atlanta Midtown

Ocean City, Maryland
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
Hampton Inn Atlanta Midtown

I'm searching for a hotel to stay in when I visit Atlanta in the spring. I am now looking at the Hampton Inn in Midtown. Can someone tell me is it in Midtown or downtown? I was reading some of the reviews on here about it and it says that it is near CNN, Aquarium, etc. which I believe is downtown. I plan to do some sightseeing downtown but also want to visit Midtown. They do not have a picture of it so is it a nice place to stay? Thanks.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
666 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hampton Inn Atlanta Midtown

I think the one with mixed reviews (with a four year gap) on Tripadvisor doesn't actually exist.

The positive recent reviewers probably stayed at the "Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown" as the Hampton Inn website names it, at 161 Spring St.

To answer your other question, MIdtown is immediately adjacent to Downtown. The hotels in Midtown are a tiny way north of the border with downtown. If you stay in Midtown you can easily get to the downtown sights on MARTA. Conversely if you find a hotel you like downtown you can easily get to MIdtown.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
666 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hampton Inn Atlanta Midtown

I have reported the recent reviews that caused confusion above as "posted to wrong location". I think I've seen this same confusion before. Hope this will help.

3. Re: Hampton Inn Atlanta Midtown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2013, 10:18