We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Final 4

Which Atlanta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Final 4

Is the Georgia Dome walkable from the Westin -- Peachtree Center?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
324 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Final 4

From the main entrance of the Westin Peachtree Plaza (I assume that's the hotel you mean) its an easy 10-15 minute walk of about 1/2 a mile. The main entrance of the hotel is at the corner of Spring Street and International Boulevard. Simply follow International Boulevard away from the hotel, through Centennial Olympic Park, past CNN Center, Philips Arena, and the World Congress Center and International will dead-end into the Georgia Dome. There should be lots of people walking this path between downtown and the Dome, so I wouldn't worry too much about getting lost. It's a straight shot.

Edited: 29 March 2013, 18:38
atlanta,ga
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, St. George Island
Level Contributor
3,024 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Final 4

sure--maybe 10/15 minutes--i always advise folks since theres no beer at the Finals, best getsome before you go in. Hope youve got good seats--since its a football stadium, some of the seats are pretty far from the court.We had seats at midcourt, but they were 50 rows up and cost a bunch--have fun, its a thrill

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,212 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Final 4

Very easy walk. Have fun.

You didn't hear it from me, but it's not impossible to sneak booze into the Georgia Dome.

atlanta,ga
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, St. George Island
Level Contributor
3,024 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Final 4

but not beer--which is my beverage of choice there

5. Re: Final 4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2014, 06:17