We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Center for Puppetry Arts

Colorado
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Center for Puppetry Arts

We are bringing our grandkids to Atlanta on Friday, May 3rd. Has anyone seen the Brer Rabbit Puppet Show? Would it be too young for Boys (ages 13 & 11) and/or girls (9 & 7) Seems kind of expensive if the show is too young for them. Does anyone know of any coupons or promo discount codes? Any other suggestions for a half day would be appreciated. We are headed for Disney in FL. Thanks.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,468 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Center for Puppetry Arts

I have not seen these shows but suspect they would skew younger than 11 or 13 given the story. How about the aquarium instead?

atlanta,ga
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, St. George Island
Level Contributor
3,177 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Center for Puppetry Arts

ive brought my 9 year old grandson,and it was just right for him--not sure older kids would like it--but its very good

Colorado
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Center for Puppetry Arts

Thanks to both of you for commenting. Guess I will ask the older kids again and let the decision be theirs.

It is definitely something they haven't been exposed to...so might be enjoyable. They have a family pass for the aquarium where they live...so thought I would pass on that.

Edited: 24 April 2013, 14:47
atlanta,ga
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, St. George Island
Level Contributor
3,177 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Center for Puppetry Arts

The Georgia aquarium is total world class. only one better is Monterey

Our zoo. Is. Decent too

Colorado
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Center for Puppetry Arts

Thanks for this information. All the g-kids love fish and sea life.

6. Re: Center for Puppetry Arts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2014, 05:17