We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

atlanta trip..

Which Atlanta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
1,190 posts
170 reviews
Save Topic
atlanta trip..

I feel like I need to post on here aftee my trips since I get so much help from everyone. We stayed at the artmore hotel. Two bedroom suite, room 301. Very nice! Check out my review for more info. On friday night we went to the aquarium. We went around 6:15 and got in for only $20 a person and it was so worth it! There were people in there but not crowded at all!! Loved it! Back track for a minute to the artmore. I jad asked about parking on here cause I didn't want to pay $20 for valet parking...well elite parking lot is horrible!!! We ended up paying for valet parking cause we didn't feel secure in leaving our van in elite parking lot. Saturday morning we went to the new world of coca cola. Long lines but they moved at a good pace. They had entertainment to keep you occupied once you got closer to the entrance. One of the entertainers asked my son to use his oakly sunglasses...he let him and the guy was hilourous! The tour was worth it...one time thing..I did a review on that. Off to the braves vs cardinals game. Great field...did a review on this. Lastly we went to Olympic park. It was after dark and still crowded. ..parking was good except standing in line to pay...long and slow. The park itself was great! Did a review on this also. Thanks everyone! Love these boards!

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,430 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: atlanta trip..

Glad you anjoyed your trip. Thanks for the reviews and for sharing how it went.

atlanta,ga
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, St. George Island
Level Contributor
3,114 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: atlanta trip..

i know youre in mourning about the losses, but i didnt see a review on game of turner field.Like the one on Aquarium--BTW they will yell at you if yu touch the stingrays,although everyone does itThanks for posting

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
1,190 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: atlanta trip..

Everyone was touching the stingrays....weird. I did the review on turner field...maybe just not up yet...

The game itself was a really good game even with our loss.. :) we are die hard cardinal fans!!

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,430 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: atlanta trip..

They permit, encourage actually, touching the stingrays. You just can't do it during the "rest" periods.

Bigbomoho - it sometimes takes a few days for moderators to review and approve reviews, so they don't show up immediately.

atlanta,ga
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, St. George Island
Level Contributor
3,114 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: atlanta trip..

Ok read the reviews--glad you had a good a time--too bad the Cards got swept--i used to be a fan when we lived in St Louis back in the 70s--thats stadium then had to be the hottest in the world!! Thanks again for posting and the reviews

6. Re: atlanta trip..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2014, 06:18