We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bachelorette party

2 posts
Save Topic
bachelorette party

I'm thinking about planning a bachelorette party for my friend in Atlanta. I heard Midtown is a fun place and would like recommendations for a hotel and night life for a group of about 15 girls in mid twenties

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
12,070 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bachelorette party

I'm traveling right now and don't have time to give a thorough response but if you run a search on the word "Bachelorette" on this forum you'll find many prior similar discussions that should be helpful.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
12,070 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bachelorette party

I'm traveling right now and don't have time to give a thorough response but if you run a search on the word "Bachelorette" on this forum you'll find many prior similar discussions that should be helpful.

For hotels if money is no object go with the Loews or the W. Yelp is a good resource for bars and clubs.

Edited: 18 August 2013, 03:37
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bachelorette party

A lot of bachelorette parties end up at "Swinging Richards" . It's primarily a gay strip joint.

4. Re: bachelorette party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 07:19