We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eats & Nightspots near Lenox Mall

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
242 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Eats & Nightspots near Lenox Mall

If someone is staying in one of the hotels in Lenox Mall Area, where do people go now to hangout since the Buckhead of 15 years ago is no longer there?

We will be staying in JW Marriott and any recommendation on where to eat and then a place for us to unwind at 10:00 PM is what I'm interested in. But must be in walking distance, and I don't mind walking a mile. Walking to Buckhead is not to far for us, but from what I understand, Buckhead is not what it used to be, so I'm wondering what is right around the mall area.

I'm sure I'm not the first person to ask this question, so if there is another link someone needs to direct me to that would be great.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,713 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eats & Nightspots near Lenox Mall

For nightlife in Buckhead, one of these might be appealing: Prohibition, Whisky Blue at W Hotel, Fado, East Andrews, Buckhead Bottle Shop, Czar Ice Bar, the Bucket Shop.

For restaurants, what did you have in mind - upscale, casual, trendy, steak, etc? There are MANY options.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
242 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eats & Nightspots near Lenox Mall

Restaurants in mind would be casual. Bar seating available, TV's available. Thanks for asking. Even sports bar.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
138 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eats & Nightspots near Lenox Mall

There's a Houston's right across Lenox Rd. from the Marriott. The Tavern at Phipps is across P'tree from Lenox Mall (at Phipps Plaza Mall). Dantanna's is a sports bar at Around Lenox, next to the mall. There's a Magianno's close by as well. Fado's is an Irish pub in Buckhead. Urban Spoon has a list of places, and if you go to Google Maps for Lenox Square and zoom in a lot, there will be names of shops & restaurants that show up.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
242 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eats & Nightspots near Lenox Mall

These are all great ideas. Thanks!

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,713 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eats & Nightspots near Lenox Mall

Great ideas from Picturegal since you want somewhere with tvs. Especially Dantanna's and Fado.

6. Re: Eats & Nightspots near Lenox Mall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2014, 05:18