We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Northwest Georgia

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Northwest Georgia

Hi- I am from the northeast and am going to live in Kennesaw for 8 weeks between March-May for a job. I've never been to the area. Are there any day/weekend trips you would recommend? Would driving to Savannah or Nashville be worth it for a weekend trip? Any suggestions for a girl in her mid 20s would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
3,415 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Northwest Georgia

Greenville, SC, is 2 hours away. I grew up there, so I'm admittedly biased, but it's been getting a lot of attention recently with the revitalized downtown and the dining scene.

esquire.com/blogs/food-for-men/greenville-ne…

12. Re: Northwest Georgia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2014, 06:21