We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott Marquis restaurants.....

Winston-Salem, NC
Level Contributor
255 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Marriott Marquis restaurants.....

Will be staying at the MM next week and looking for a few restaurant recommendations that are nearby (preferably walking distance) for dinner. Price range within $10-25 please

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,631 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott Marquis restaurants.....

The only places I like downtown are Cafe Fleur de Lis, McCormick & Schmicks, and Atlanta Grill. Haven't been to Ted's Montana Grill, but that' s in the right area and price range. Ray's in the City is pretty popular, but I haven't tried it. Mama Ninfa's has solid Mexican food, and Azio has dull but decent Italian (I prefer Lombardi's but it's near Underground where I wouldn't recommend walking at night).

For lunch, I highly recomend Rosa's pizza. It's only open for lunch and it's very rushed and crowded, but the pizza and calzones are amazing.

If you're willing to take MARTA to midtown that opens up a world of possibilities (if so let us know cuisine/atmosphere preferences).

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriott Marquis restaurants.....

If you do go to Ted's, the bison pot roast is incredibly tasty. My husband orders is almost every time. He also recommends Ray's in the City.

3. Re: Marriott Marquis restaurants.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 15:16