We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury Hotel for Chick Fil-A Bowl

College Station...
Level Contributor
310 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Luxury Hotel for Chick Fil-A Bowl

Choices: Mandarin O, Ritz C, Intercontinental in Buckhead OR Four Seasons in midtown OR Omni near stadium.

Opinions on each? Ease of getting to and back from the stadium (no car). Good restaurants, some nightlife nearby. Good bar in the hotel. Etc.

Any help appreciated. Thanks!

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,598 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luxury Hotel for Chick Fil-A Bowl

The Omni will make your life SO much easier. It's not in the same class as Mandarin, but the time you'll save will be significant. Also, you might find that your team is staying there and you can catch glimpses of them in the lobby.

If you want something more luxurious, go for the Ritz Carlton, Twelve Centennial Park, or the W Hotel downtown, all of which are walkable from the Georgia Dome.

I guess it depends on whether you value luxury more than convenience. If luxury is the primary factor, it's hard to beat the Mandarin Oriental.

If being in a fun neighborhood is more important than avoiding MARTA, I'd suggest midtown. The Loews would be my first choice, but the Hyatt is sleek and modern and the Four Seasons is what you'd expect (too fussy for my tastes.) Another idea is the Renaissance in midtown. I haven't stayed there, but have been to events and to the rooftop bar, and it's a nice former Palomar.

Edited: 16 December 2013, 22:46
2. Re: Luxury Hotel for Chick Fil-A Bowl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2014, 06:19