We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cribs?

London
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cribs?

Is there anywhere round Atlanta to go crib spotting because i've heard that a lot of celebs live there?

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cribs?

Most of the celebrities live on gated estates, which doesn't allow for much crib spotting. You'd see much more by watching MTV.

The only one I personally know of is Evander Holyfield's house in Fayette County and he has a gate with a guard house attached. You can see the house from the road easily but that's about it.

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
1,620 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cribs?

The restaurants in the Buckhead area of town are as good as anywhere for celebrity sightings. The celebs that live locally and the ones that are in town for a performance, sporting event, filming, or recording probably go there more than any other place.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,705 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cribs?

Atlanta isn't really good for finding the home of celebrities. You have to just hang out and hope you spot someone around town . The places I've seen celebrities are the lobby at the Four Seasons, the Atlanta airport, Shout restaurant (hip hop stars and pro athletes) and BluePointe restaurant (and lesser celebrities in the grocery store, etc). However, it's rare to spot celebrities even in hangouts like these. Atlanta is really spread out and most celebrities live outside of the city in gated communities. I wouldn't waste any time looking to spot a celeb in Atlanta - unless there's some event drawing people into the city it's a longshot you'd see anyone famous.

London
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Cribs?

Thanks guys. I wasn't really going to include it as a big part of my holiday anyway, I was just curious lol.

5. Re: Cribs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 10:34