We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reasonably priced Airport Hotel with shuttle

U.S.
Level Contributor
3,540 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Reasonably priced Airport Hotel with shuttle

I know the bigger hotels, right there at the airport on the skytrain, etc, can be pricey. Especially once one pays parking, breakfast, etc

Looking at the Holiday Inn College Park, or the smaller Hampton Inn across the street.

Holiday inn, including parking, breakfast for two (unless we can get somebody to throw in a third for our son), shuttle, newly renovated room, running $115.00.

Stayed at the Comfort Inn Airport South, and were happy with our first visit... But definitely NOT wanting to return after our last trip.

Any good recommendations.

I know that there are MANY accommodations in the area...

And there will be those who are quick to say, 'just search'...

But, I am hoping for some input and experience with staying at the two mentioned, or other recommended reasonably priced hotel.

Thanks!

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,848 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reasonably priced Airport Hotel with shuttle

I am one of those who will say "just search" because there are thousands of reviews on Tripadvisor for 27 airport area hotels:

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g34856-College_Park_G…

It's very unlikely that any Atlanta locals will have stayed at enough, if any, of these hotels to have any special insight, and you can get the same information if you do the legwork rather than asking us to do it for you.

There are 150 reviews of the Holiday Inn:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34856-d223329-…

U.S.
Level Contributor
3,540 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reasonably priced Airport Hotel with shuttle

Thanks!

I have done quite a bit of searching, and you are right, there are so many, where to begin!

I was thinking that many people on here are traveling to or thru Atlanta. And some might do this frequently.

Leaning towards booking the Holiday Inn, if we can get Executive Club, Renovated, room, Breakfast, Parking, and Shuttle, for $114.00.

I am thinking that this hotel has windows that can be opened... Hopefully this will mean the opportunity to get some fresh, and not stale, air.

Edited: 06 March 2014, 19:07
Decatur, GA
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
6,420 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reasonably priced Airport Hotel with shuttle

" the opportunity to get some fresh, and not stale, air" And airport noise.

4. Re: Reasonably priced Airport Hotel with shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2015, 07:17