We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 days in Atlanta

Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
170 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
3 days in Atlanta

We will be landing in Atlanta the evening of Thursday 19th June. We are booked in for 4 nights, therefore giving us 3 full days to explore the area (we have never visited this area of America before). We are currently planning to do the following: -

Friday 20th – Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca Cola, CNN Studio Tour (as it’s part of the City pass tickets), Centennial Park

Saturday 21st – Cyclorama & Zoo

Sunday 22nd – Martin Luther King National Historical Site, Margaret Mitchell House, Fernbank Museum of Natural History and finish the day off in Stone Mountain Park

We would appreciate your opinion on whether we have enough/too little time to do any of the above. Also are we missing anything that we should really try and see/do?

Any opinion/advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
30,621 posts
442 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 3 days in Atlanta

Warm weather in upper 80's or low 90's and always the possibility of an afternoon thundershower.

Coconut Creek...
Level Contributor
223 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: 3 days in Atlanta

I would highly recommend the President Jimmy Carter Library and Presidential Museum.It describes the life of Jimmy Carter as President of the United States and a worldwide humanitarian.At the Carter Museum,I saw awesome displays of African Art and artifacts from the Kongo.There are plenty of zoos in England.I love Atlanta.There are so many wonderful things to see.

13. Re: 3 days in Atlanta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2015, 05:15