We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I will be travelling through Atlanta tomorrow

Louisiana
Level Contributor
98 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
I will be travelling through Atlanta tomorrow

I am looking for a place near Atlanta to stay. It will just be for one night. I would prefer to stay east of Atlanta off of I-85. I am looking for somewhere that is family friendly. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

atlanta,ga
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, St. George Island
Level Contributor
3,370 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I will be travelling through Atlanta tomorrow

How far,east. There,are lits of places just east of atl. Perimeter center is in ne Atlanta and has lits if hotels

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,848 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I will be travelling through Atlanta tomorrow

The Mall of Georgia area is safe and convenient, depending on how far outside of Atlanta you want to stay.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
3,443 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I will be travelling through Atlanta tomorrow

While Perimeter Center area is a good place to stay, it is not east of I-85. The Duluth area is good also. With the Gwinnett Arena in Duluth just off I-85. lots of hotels have opened up around it. If you want to splurge, you could try Chateau Elan which is north of the areas we've mentioned.

Edited: 30 May 2014, 13:53
Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
14,648 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I will be travelling through Atlanta tomorrow

If you want just a place to sleep that's an easy on/off 85, then the Hampton Inn on Sugarloaf Parkway -

…hilton.com/en/…index.html

5. Re: I will be travelling through Atlanta tomorrow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Atlanta