We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temperature and weather in mid-April ?

Fareham
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Temperature and weather in mid-April ?

We are doing a 1 week tour of Granada (2 nights), Capileira (3 nights) and Nerja (2 nights) in mid-April. I'm expecting it to be warm in Granada (15-20 C), cooler in Nerja and coldest in Capileira. But how cold is it likely to be in Capileira, could there still be snow in the village and the valley ? I can't find any guidance on this.

Fareham
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Temperature and weather in mid-April ?

Is there somebody in Capileira who could respond to this ? I would really like to know what the weather is like before we leave for our holiday on Monday.

Is there snow on the roads in Capileira or in the valley below it ?

What is the temperature during the day ?

Is it warm enough for shorts :o)) ?

It would be really good if someone could tell me. Thanks.

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Temperature and weather in mid-April ?

Should be warmest in Nerja, cool in Granada and coldest at Capileira.

Has been very cold and wet this month up to now but forecast to improve at weekend.

Even when the weather improves April is always cool as soon as the sun goes down so take warm clothing for night time.

3. Re: Temperature and weather in mid-April ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 02:19
Get answers to your questions about Capileira