We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Totally Sorted Sports - Almunecar

Which Almunecar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gloucestershire
Level Contributor
8 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Totally Sorted Sports - Almunecar

Anyone had any experience of holidays with this company? Sounds great but would love to see some reviews. Thanks.

22 replies to this topic
uk
14 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Totally Sorted Sports - Almunecar

have just been on a riding holiday with totally sports what did you want to know

Gloucestershire
Level Contributor
8 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Totally Sorted Sports - Almunecar

Thanks for replying. Just wondered if the organisation of your holiday and arrangements went well? I've been let down badly by holiday companies in the past! We are going on a general activity holiday with them in 3 weeks time. Would you recommend them?

Many thanks.

uk
14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Totally Sorted Sports - Almunecar

Yes it was very organised everything ran smoothly the 2 people that run it are really nice always picked up on time accommodation was good would recommend

Gloucestershire
Level Contributor
8 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Totally Sorted Sports - Almunecar

Thanks again, that is very reassuring. We are staying at Los Laureles. Where did you stay?

uk
14 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Totally Sorted Sports - Almunecar

we stayed at the arraynas playa hotel it was really nice

Gloucestershire
Level Contributor
8 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Totally Sorted Sports - Almunecar

Had a great holiday and can thoroughly recommend Totally Sorted Sports. Julie and Ian run a brilliant business that will tailor your holiday to your exact requirements. Lots of choice of activities and perfect for a family where everyone wants to do something different! Husband and teenage daughter went diving, horse riding, quad biking and mountain biking while I explored the town and had the best massage ever in the Spa. We all went sea kayaking and had a great trip out on a yacht with lunch and fizz.. TTS organise it all for you, pick you up and take you back to your accomodation and nothing is too much trouble for them.

UK
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Totally Sorted Sports - Almunecar

Amazing Holiday - I cannot recommend Totally Sorted Sports highly enough!

I spent a long weekend Horse trail-riding Thursday - Sunday with this company in Almenucar at the end of March 2012 and had a dream holiday. I was met at the airport for a private transfer to my hotel, met that evening by Julie and Ian who gave me a comprehensive brief about Almenucar and told me of the plan for the next few days.

I then spent three days riding wonderful forward-going horses along trails in the mountains and along the beach, in a temperate climate with a lovely guide. Julie and Ian went out of their way to make me feel welcome, and as a female travelling alone I felt very safe and well looked after! I was taken back to the airport by Ian on the Sunday night, so the whole experience was very stress-free.

I enjoyed this holiday so much I would happily head back to Almenucar to try some of the other activities on offer.

Bristol England
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Totally Sorted Sports - Almunecar

We spent a week in May with TSS. What a great experience. Something for everyone who wants an activity holiday - or not, the choice is yours. Julie and Ian are fanastic hosts, making sure we were fully prepared for all our activities - sea kayaking, mountain biking, quad biking, hiking as well as a chartered yacht for the day including lunch and snorkelling.

We stayed at Casa Delfin - a lovely self catering town house in Cotobra. Exceptionally well equipt, beautifully decorated and within easy reach of Almunecar (there is quite a steep hill from the sea front to get back to the house but after doing it a few times, it gets easier).

We wanted a bit more freedom than staying in a hotel, and Casa Delfin was the perfect solution.

We can't recommend Totally Sorted Sports, the hosts Julie and Ian and the accomodation at Casa Delfin highly enough.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Totally Sorted Sports - Almunecar

We had a week with TSS in August, a family of 4 with 2 teenagers staying in 2 rooms at Los Laureles (great venue, lovely pool).. A truly wonderful holiday.

Ian and Julie take away all the small, niggly stressful things that can eat into your valuable relaxation time.

Everything runs like clockwork, nothing is too much trouble and you never feel rushed or hurried.

The activities we chose, MTB, buggying, horse riding, kayaking and canyoning were all excellent. All were exhilarating and 'edgy' without ever compromising safety.

But it is the 'little' things they do that make the TSS experience so special, such as the welcome packs that were more like a weekly shop and thoughtfully targeted; plenty of booze for us, chocs and ample sweets for the kids.

No problems deciding where to eat, Ian can recommend a choice of restaurants to suit your tastes, budget and diet.

Julie and Ian take care of you without ever being intrusive. They are there if you want them and disappear when you don't, it's a bit like having a genie.

Can't recommend them highly enough.

hampshire
Level Contributor
6 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Totally Sorted Sports - Almunecar

Hi , we are thinking of booking for next summer but cannot decide which accommodation - was thinking of Los laurels but a bit concerned about not having air-con ...... How hot was it at night?

Any tips gratefully received

Thanks

Rachael

Reply to: Totally Sorted Sports - Almunecar
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted