We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Almunecar or La Herradura Winter Stay

Which Almunecar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hertfordshire...
Level Contributor
6 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Almunecar or La Herradura Winter Stay

We are retired couple looking for a milder climate in winter. Wondering which would be the best place to stay in winter. Would most restaurants/bars be closed in La Herradura out of season? Also don't want to drive, so would buses be available from Herradura to Almunecar and other towns? Thanks for your help.

London, England
Level Contributor
7,775 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Almunecar or La Herradura Winter Stay

It really depends what you want. Personally, I would choose La Herradura, but would have a car. Yes, bars and restaurants are open in the winter.

From a practical point of view, then Almunecar is probably the better option.

London, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Almunecar or La Herradura Winter Stay

My mother has visited Almunecar for the past 20 plus years with Saga and stayed mainly at the Helios (tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g608988-d535696…), and we stayed once at the tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g608988-d2345…

I think that Almunecar is easier if you are not wanting to drive while there. The bus routesand prices can be checked here : sexitanas.es/informacion-de-almunecar/horari… we went in November everywhere was open :o) Happy Travels.

3. Re: Almunecar or La Herradura Winter Stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Almunecar