We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa for 14 people

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Villa for 14 people

Does anyone know of a good quality villa in the Begur, Pals, L'Estartit area that will comfortably sleep 14 adults?

Girona, Spain
Level Contributor
748 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa for 14 people

I live in Mas Mato, half way between Begur town and Sa Riera beach (10 mins walk). Opposite my villa my neighbour has 2 villas, side by side which would sleep 14 in total. If you're interested get back to me and I'll give you the contact details.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa for 14 people

Thank you Denise. The party I was booking for dropped in size to 11 so we have booked a villa in Es Valls. We regularly visit the area with groups of divers so the information would be useful for future occaisions.

3. Re: Villa for 14 people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 05:29
Get answers to your questions about Begur