We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundromat Facilities

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Laundromat Facilities

Can anyone give me some idea where this laundromat is in Parafrugell? We are in Aiguablava and desperate to get a huge bag of laundry done - happy to do it by ourselves if we can find machines or leave it to be done by someone else. THanks for any help.

Thanks. Mo from the Catskills Mountains outside NYC

Girona, Spain
Level Contributor
748 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundromat Facilities

Hi there,

Well, they don't really do Laundromats here, so that's why you haven't found one!

However, the laundry I use for sheets, towels etc is called Angelas; they certainly do dry cleaning, but whether or not they do general laundry, I'm not sure, but worth a try, I think! They lady in there is delightful and speaks very good English, so you should be OK.

Directing you to this place is a bit tricky, depending on how well you know Palafrugell.

I think the best thing to do is to find the bus station SARFA and ask for Angelas (lavandaria).

If you get really stuck, call me on 972622429 (evenings are best)and I'll try to direct you!

I hope this helps,

Denise

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundromat Facilities

You are too sweet to reply so fast. We are going to take a ride down there and I hope she will do laundry or else I'll be back here washing it out in the tub and draping it all over our balcony.

Your info is very helpful. I'll let you know how I make out.

Mucho gracias!! Mo

3. Re: Laundromat Facilities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2009, 05:32