We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

little bus

Which Begur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uk
9 posts
Save Topic
little bus

planning to spend a few days in begur the first week in june. i understand that there is a little bus that runs to sa riera beach.we would be dependent on this as we will not have a car.can someone tell me if the bus will be running this early in the season. thanks.

Girona, Spain
Level Contributor
748 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: little bus

Hi

not sure , but I think it starts this early. I will find out for you, give me à couple of days.

Denise

uk
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: little bus

Thanks Denise, if it's not running, our alternative might be to stay in sa riera but not having been before not sure how much there is to do there in the evenings re restaurants. Begur sounds like a lovely place to be in the evenings. I would welcome your views on this when you reply. Thanks again.

3. Re: little bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Begur