We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Sa Rierra

west yorks
Level Contributor
46 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants in Sa Rierra

Hi, wondering which bars/restaurants will be open in Sa Rierra in September ? (02/09 - 15/09) We were there at the end of May for 2 weeks but very little open as we were a bit early.

Just concerned as we dont want much nightlife but have daughter & boyfriend with us. Realise they can go into Begur but just also wondered price of taxis,if there are any ??

Thankyou

Girona, Spain
Level Contributor
748 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants in Sa Rierra

The restaurants in Sa Riera are usually open until the end of October, but this year... who knows! There is a good, reliable taxi driver in Begur who I could recommend if you contact me for his phone number.

Denise

west yorks
Level Contributor
46 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants in Sa Rierra

Hi Denise

Thankyou, can you tell me what there is there ? As in May there was only the bar above the beach open (that linked to a hotel on the back street, a cafe next to that and then a bar that had kind of turkish seating outside that showed a lot of sky sport on Tv. Nothing else was open,just wanted what else there was that just hadnt opened in May

Yes i would love the taxi drivers number please , also what rate is it normally ? Although i appreciate our middle weekend is the Cuban festival !!!

Thanks

Tyneside, England
Level Contributor
100 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants in Sa Rierra

Since your middle weekend is the Cuba celebration, don't even think about spending the night in Sa Riera. Begur will be the place to be for restaurants, bars and entertainment. Great time of the year over here.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants in Sa Rierra

Anywhere in Begur that has sky.tv showing :Dublin v Kerry on Sundat sept 1st

Girona, Spain
Level Contributor
748 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants in Sa Rierra

The whole town becomes 'Cuba' so I doubt if they will be showing football .... could be wrong, but....

Girona, Spain
Level Contributor
748 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants in Sa Rierra

Hi,

David is the taxi driver, his number is 696998835, for Cuban weekend I suggest you book him now! I have no idea what he charges but his prices are usually very competitive .

Girona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Girona
Level Contributor
654 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurants in Sa Rierra

Everything will be open. September is pretty busy and still very warm. Holidaymakers without kids tend to keep the resorts open until at least the first week of October, which is when they gradually start closing.

Similarly, still busy on the beaches, sea is at its warmest so plenty of sunbathers.

A lot of locals descend on Begur during that time due to the annual Cuban festival.

Leicestershire...
Level Contributor
82 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurants in Sa Rierra

If you plan on eating in Begur during the Cuban weekend, then you really need to book whichever restaurant you fancy well in advance. We have been in Begur during this weekend for the past several years and each year the popularity of the event has increased exponentially. It has become amazingly busy, especially on the Saturday night.

Leicestershire...
Level Contributor
82 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurants in Sa Rierra

If you plan on eating in Begur during the Cuban weekend, then you really need to book whichever restaurant you fancy well in advance. We have been in Begur during this weekend for the past several years and each year the popularity of the event has increased exponentially. It has become amazingly busy, especially on the Saturday night.

10. Re: Restaurants in Sa Rierra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2014, 07:20
Get answers to your questions about Begur
Recent Conversations