We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Texas Hold'em on Friday Night???

Which Frederick hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northern Virginia
2 posts
Save Topic
Texas Hold'em on Friday Night???

Hi,

I'm looking for places (restaurants/pubs) that host free Texas Hold'em on Friday nights?

The only place I know of is Hard Times and they have games on Thursdays only I believe.

Thanks!

Rockville, Maryland
Level Contributor
36 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Texas Hold'em on Friday Night???

I think I saw a sign advertising a poker night at Belle's Sports Bar on Patrick Street, near the Airport. I'm not sure what day.

Frederick
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Texas Hold'em on Friday Night???

WPT Amature poker Leage runs games in Frederick at Belles' on Thursday and Saturday 7pm and Sunday at 3pm. Also Olde Towne Tavern on Moday 7pm and the Frederick Moose Club Friday at 7pm(open to the public. Web site www.wptapl.com

3. Re: Texas Hold'em on Friday Night???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2009, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Frederick