We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Denia to Alicante airport?

Bangor, Northern...
Level Contributor
573 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Denia to Alicante airport?

Hi all,

Would be grateful if anyone could advise us on how to get back to the airport ( alicante ) on Tuesday 16th June - We need to be there about 10.45 am.

Local taxi is proposing a fee of 120 euros - there must be a cheaper option !!

Thanks

1. Re: Denia to Alicante airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2010, 18:05
Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,009 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Denia to Alicante airport?

The problem, as you have probably already discovered, is the lack of public transport at the time you will need it to make your flight.

Bangor, Northern...
Level Contributor
573 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Denia to Alicante airport?

thanks to you both - yes, it is appearing to be a difficult place to leave !

We are going for a yoga and destressing weekend - the cost of taxis is enough tomake you need another weekend !

Looks like we will go with costa blanca transfers, thanks for the idea ruckandmaul!

London, United...
Level Contributor
505 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Denia to Alicante airport?

Can't add any more, other than to confirm that the TRAM train which would get you from Denia to Alicante does not leave any where near early enough to get you there for an 8.45am checkin.

I don't know how much the transfer companies charge - but for the 120 Euros you were quoted for a taxi, you could hire a little car and do a one way rental from Denia to Alicante.

SolMar car hire and EuropaGoldCar both definitely do one way rental from Denia to Alicante airport.

But it seems transfers might be your answer.

London, United...
Level Contributor
505 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Denia to Alicante airport?

Just re read your message - if you are checking in at 10.45am, you may just be able to get a bus from Denia. I doubt it - but the bus company is ALSA.

It might be worth checking it out.

I guess you are also not even in Denia town centre, which causes another issue.

Hope it can be resolved!

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,009 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Denia to Alicante airport?

I assume you are on the "Yoga Breaks in Spain" holiday at the Hotel Chamarel? We do the airport transfers for these holidays and Nicole has already asked if we can do this transfer, which as you know we cannot because we are fully booked, for which I apologise.

I will probably see you tomorrow as I am doing the 12.30 transfer to the hotel.

Bangor, Northern...
Level Contributor
573 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Denia to Alicante airport?

Yes Dgutte - see you at the airport !

small world isn't it!!

8. Re: Denia to Alicante airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2010, 08:18
Get answers to your questions about Denia
Recent Conversations